We are open and operating normally through the covid pandemic
If you want some help to unravel the various 3D printing technologies available for your project, check out my free e-course above!
If you want to learn more about injection molding technology, you can sign up here.
I help Individual Inventors and Start-Ups develop their consumer product concepts for prototype or production. Using advanced 3D digital design tools and extensive materials & process knowledge I will minimize expensive mold rework, poorly functional assemblies, and wasted 3D prints.
If you need a part printed, contact me above and check out the printing portal at coloradosprings3dprinting.com
If you wish to contact me for a project or any questions click Here
If you aren't sure where you want to go with an idea, click here to book a 30 minute consultation.
After your 30 minute consultation you will:
- Gain insight into product development that will include needs for manufacturing
- Have an understanding of prototyping options via 3D printing
- Develop a path for your project including manufacturing options and some cost guidelines
- 3D Concept Modeling: Transform sketches and rough ideas into 3D models for rendering, shape studies and client pitches. This is often the first step in a long-term product strategy. From here we can design for printing, prototyping or production
- Product Development: When you are ready to move your idea or concept to store shelves, I will take your product concept into a fully manufacturing ready set of digital 3D files that can be sent to vendors for product quotes. Material Selection, process options, and assistance with vendors will be part of the package.
- Prototype Development: Either fully 3D printed or a blend of off the shelf parts and 3D printed parts to convert your concept to a functional prototype.
- 3D Printing – Print your file in an array of colors and materials
- Reverse Engineering – Manually Duplicate an existing part for printing (Simple mechanical parts)
- 3D Scanning – Digitally capture an existing part for printing (Complex organic parts)
Why Catz Design Farm?
I have over 20 years’ experience designing consumer products for production and prototyping. I know how to leverage physical prototyping and digital modeling to ensure concepts can be manufactured and hold to aesthetic needs. I have been directly involved with digital product development since the beginning of 3D CAD technology. I apply sound engineering and manufacturing principals to make a successful product. I specialize in turning your napkin sketch, rough concept design, or spark of an idea into a viable product while minimizing tooling issues. I use the latest version of Creo Parametric for my 3D design work.